Are you transforming your organization by focusing on agility? Agile is the only way to be productive in our fast-paced work environments. Oakwood can help! First, read these 12 simple agile principles. Watch your teams, company and organization will flourish!
12 Agile Principles
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Simplicity – the art of maximizing the amount of work not done – is essential.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change to the benefit of our customers.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment, tools, and support they need to get the job done.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information is a face-to-face conversation.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
Oakwood Systems Group is a consulting firm developing positive business outcomes for all sized organizations. We provide a broad suite of solutions including application managed services, cyber-security, cloud solutions, custom software, digital marketing and data analytics. Since 1981, Oakwood has served over 11,000 organizations globally. Partnering with us offers you world-class technologists to architect, deploy, optimize and support your critical IT, security and digital marketing investment. With numerous industry awards, our proven holistic approach offers best-in-class approaches that create measurable business outcomes.
Get started by contacting Oakwood online here. New business inquiries can be directed to 314-824-3000 Monday-Friday. After business hours, feel free to leave us a message at 800-810-8412. We look forward to serving as your partner alongside your existing IT or Marketing Team, or 3rd party agencies.