Protect Your Enterprise from Security Threats
Security. It’s a hot topic these days. How well are your network and data protected? Oakwood Systems protects your business before a cyber attack occurs.
- Customized deployment and remediation services
- Optimize your entire security strategy
- Vulnerability assessments to identify and quantify risk
- Highly credentialed experts
- Test and improve your security defenses
- Assess your compliance with applicable mandates
- Streamline your security processes
- Design and develop new security programs
We Are Cybersecurity Experts
Many organizations suffer “security paralysis.” This condition makes it impossible to prioritize areas for remediation due to limited resources. As a result, you might apply a set of best practices in the hope that what worked for one organization will work for them. We find that neither of these approaches is a rational strategy for protecting information assets. Let’s talk! Our consultants are among the most technically proficient and highly credentialed in the security industry.
We will lay a foundation for sensible security planning. We’ll implement risk-reducing solutions that are suited to the unique needs of your business, today and in the future. In addition, you get the benefit of a flexible service delivery model that aligns with your staffing and budget constraints.
Benefits of a Security Assessment
- Identify your vulnerabilities and take preemptive action.
- Improve the security of the systems tested.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership of your infrastructure.
- Expedite decision-making within your organization.
Cybersecurity Risk Assessments Offerings
- Active Directory
- Office 365 and Exchange
- Windows 10
- Public Key Infrastructure
Review our case studies and see how we have helped companies conquer business projects and challenges.
Contact one of our line of business or sales specialists. Let’s have a business conversation about your key challenges. Our qualified staff is skilled at moving quickly to develop a scope of work and align the best resources for the job. We will spend 15 minutes identifying your needs, business goals, budget, and timeline.
General Questions | Request a Scope of Work
♦ 314-824-3000 (St. Louis)
♦ 913-232-4057 (Kansas City)
♦ 800-810-8412 (After Hours)