The Best of the Best
We founded Oakwood Systems Group on a basic premise: Hire only the best, brightest people and then provide an environment in which they can excel, learn from peers, develop their career, and grow professionally.
Learn and Grow
Our success is based on the caliber of individuals we employ and we hope to provide an environment that would make people consider this their last place to work.
Many team members have won numerous awards throughout our history, including the coveted “Partner of the Year Award” from Microsoft’s Central Region. Oakwood’s team is also one of the most highly certified groups in the U.S., with several team members certified in multiple disciplines.
The job is always challenging me to be up to date in working with the latest technology. There is a high level of professionalism here.”
– Shawn Travers, Principal Consultant, Infrastructure Services
- Performance management program where a career path is mutually determined and supported.
- Paid holidays, paid time-off (Vacation and Sick Days).
- Consultants are full-time team members – not contractors.
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- On-site gym (St. Louis)
- No out-of-pocket costs for certification exams.
- Certification recognition program where you receive non-taxed monies.
- Reimbursed BYOD policy for your laptop or tablet.
- Lunch-n-Learns where the teams gather over lunch and share the latest in technology trends.
- Free snacks, beverages, and regular happy hours
- We work with and for local charities.
- Community events – We sponsor and participate in technology and business user groups.
Using Our Capabilities For Good
Oakwood is a member of many civic and trade organizations. Employees are encouraged to participate in causes personally significant to them and are given the opportunity to do so.
At Oakwood, there is a strong sense of personal accountability, and there are always opportunities to grow.”
Oakwood conducts business based on core values of Excellence, Honesty, Integrity, Innovation and Caring. By measuring all decisions in this manner, Oakwood has maintained their position as an industry leader and as a company who delivers on its promises to its clients, consultants, and community.
We know that everyone has a story. We are not just defined by our job or our title. Oakwood appreciates and seeks out those who find fulfillment in a life outside of the Oakwood walls.
Our diversity, our passions and our time away from work provide each of us with depth and ultimately make our lives richer. Outside of work, you’ll find many of us shooting hoops, running marathons, spending time with our families, involved in community efforts, and investing our time in various charities.