Unsecured company data can cost millions in lost research, regulatory fines, or litigation settlements, but protecting your information shouldn’t make it harder for workers to get their jobs done. Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) helps reduce security risks and enables workers to be more productive. With features like identity and access management, information protection, device and application management, and cyber intrusion detection.
Enterprise Mobility Suite
EMS can help with all of your enterprise security needs. By implementing multi-factor authentication to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential data, you can secure information across file servers, email, and collaboration platforms. In the Enterprise Mobility Suite, you will also have the ability to enforce security policies on corporate-owned or personal devices to prevent data theft, even if devices are lost or stolen.
Don’t be blindsided by negative brand exposure and litigation costs. Identify cyber-attacks before data is compromised using behavior-based analytics that leverage Machine Learning to inspect all network traffic.
Avoid regulatory fines and centrally manage and secure devices with EMS so that they comply with industry and government regulations for information security. Quick provision and de-provision identities and access for new, temporary, or existing employees.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
• Single sign-on to any application on your favorite device.
• Corporate policy enforcement for accessing resources from corporate or personal devices.
• Managed access to more than 2,500 pre-integrated SaaS applications, as well as your own custom cloud or on-premises hosted web applications.
• Trusted multi-factor authentication engine that processes billions of requests every week.
• Data encryption that follows documents everywhere.
• Behavioral analytics to pinpoint cyber-attacks before information can be compromised.
• Comprehensive security coverage for nearly half the price of third-party solutions.
• Self-service password reset can reduce Help Desk calls by an average of 25%.
• Simple set-up, always up to date, and connects to your on-premises data center.
Act now to protect your data and empower your workers with Enterprise Mobility Suite.
Since 1981, Oakwood has been helping companies of all sizes, across all industries, solve their business problems. We bring world-class consultants to architect, design and deploy technology solutions to move your company forward. Our proven approach guarantees better business outcomes. With flexible engagement options, your project is delivered on-time and on budget. 11,000 satisfied clients can’t be wrong.