Active Directory is the critical foundation of the network, enabling services and capabilities far beyond user login.
- Will applying workflow to common business processes streamline operations? Active Directory will serve as the foundation of many workflows, allowing you to support business processes based on organizational hierarchy.
- Is it taking too long for users to log in to the network? Perhaps there are too many login objects, or conflicting group policies.
- Trying to decide whether you should have security groups in SharePoint or security groups in AD to govern portal access? A properly deployed Active Directory implementation makes that decision much easier.
- Want to be able to chat with people in partner organizations? It's Active Directory Federation Services that makes that happen.
- Creating an automated on-boarding system is facilitated by the use of a well-configured Active Directory.
Think of Active Directory as the foundation of all of your network services. You want it to be efficiently built, easily managed, and readily updated, and it should create the same capabilities in all of the systems that rely on it for authentication.
Please review the success stories and links to the right to get more information about Oakwood's Active Directory work.