Whether securing the servers, the desktops, or the office building, Oakwood's consulting team has a wide range of experience in providing security solutions.
- Identity Management, featuring Microsoft Forefront Solutions including Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE)
- Integrated solutions with the Microsoft System Center Suite for user self-service such as password reset
- Anti-virus solutions for servers, desktops, and platforms, featuring the Microsoft Forefront Security products
- Identity and Access Management solutions, including single sign-on solutions
- Internet security solutions - secure public facing web servers, filter incoming Internet traffic, and email security
- Security audits, with services ranging from penetration testing to physical security and social hacking, have provided our clients with either peace of mind that they are doing the right things, or a list of to-do items in order to properly secure their environments
- Security education clinics - typically following an audit, these clinics focus on key areas where employees create risk for an organization
- Information Rights Management - prevent valuable information from being walked out of your office on thumb drives, or emailed to personal email accounts
Thinking about leveraging the cloud for some part of your network infrastructure? One of the most important things to consider is your organization's identity and security strategy. Without solid strategies in these areas, moving to the cloud could become an issue for your organization.
Start with a conversation with one of our consultants, and together you'll decide if work in this area is required to position your organization to leverage the cloud.