The challenge in any organization is giving the sales team members more time to actually sell. Appointments with current and prospective clients are the number one goal. Close ratios are measured by appointments to proposals/quotes to closed business, and any sales management book will illustrate that a sales team without appointments is a company without sales. So what does it take to give the sales team more quality time with clients and prospective clients?
- Streamline order entry and return processing
- Allow sales to provide immediate, accurate responses to customer inquiries, even when on the road
- Customer profiles, including buying history, contact information, and website needs to be accessible anywhere
- Streamline the proposal or quoting process
- Make the website an informaton portal with relevant, timely information available to prospects - not just a web brochure
- Create opportunities for add-on sales by identifying new revenue streams that will appeal to the current customer base
- Provide sales with information needed to be more effective in client interactions
These goals can be attained with the application of specific technologies.