Data has never been more critical to your enterprise as it transforms in this digital world. Azure Backup helps you retain rapidly increasing amounts of data while keeping storage costs low. It makes it easy for you to backup and restore your most important information when the unexpected happens. As ransomware attacks increase, built-in protection from Azure keeps your data safe. Azure Backup gives you a cost-effective, simple and secure backup solution that protects your data.
Benefits of Azure Backup: Simple, Secure & Cost-Effective
Setting up Azure Backup for your virtual machines can be accomplished in just three steps. Once the initial backup is completed, only incremental changes are sent based on a defined schedule. You can then retain your backups for as long as your compliance(s) require.
Built-in protection against ransomware helps you protect your data from unauthorized requests to delete your backups. Before ransomware has the chance to corrupt your data, you’ll be notified so you can save your data.
Store your backups in Azure instead of an offsite to reduce infrastructure costs. Pay for what you use in Azure.
Additional Key Benefits
- SaaS pay-as-you-go service
- Have the latest backup of your data whenever you need it at no additional cost
- Support for VMware, Hyper-V, Linux and Windows in Azure and on-premises
- Avoid the complexity of managing on-premises infrastructure
- Safeguard your backups from ransomware with one-click multifactor authentication
- Retain unauthorized deleted backups to give you time to investigate and recover your data
Simple and secure cloud-based backup
- Hybrid and heterogeneous – Protect your data from Azure no matter where it resides – in the cloud or onpremises. Support for virtual machines running on VMware, Hyper-V, Linux and Windows.
- Flexible – Scale protection to just a few files and folders or multiple virtual machines in a few clicks. Restore individual files and folders or virtual machines from Azure when you need them the most.
- Efficient – Eliminate the challenges of getting started with your backup solution. With no need to provision storage, enable backup for your virtual machines running in Azure in a few minutes.
- Fast – View your backups from Azure and onpremises in one centralized location to quickly decide what needs to be restored to keep business operating as normal.
- Compliant – Export Power BI reports to understand information about your backups. Ensure you are meeting your industry’s unique compliance requirements.
- Safe – Receive instant notifications of suspicious backup activities so you can take action. Generate a security PIN required to complete critical backup operations for an additional layer of protection.
We don’t have to worry about managing space on expensive purpose-built backup storage systems. We have no tape costs, management costs, nothing. Backup is dramatically cheaper with Azure.Sean DeLessio Lead Engineer Russell Reynolds Associates
Even with the cost of adding a Data Protection Manager server to each jobsite, Azure Backup is cheaper than our previous solution—one quarter the cost. The savings increase with every gigabyte of data we add.Chris Palmer Solutions Architect PCL Construction
By using long-term Azure Backup to eliminate tape, we could save US$20,000 annually,” Karabiber says. “We also avoided the need to build or rent an off-site backup location at a cost of $50,000.Kerem Karabiber IT and Business Development Manager Kardem
The process for backing up data can seem complicated. With the increased importance of data in the digital age, isn’t it time you integrated a solution that helps you safeguard your data? At Oakwood Systems Group, Inc., we know how tough it can be to safeguard your data. That’s why we’re here to help.
Contact Us Today!