Are you transforming your organization by focusing on agility? Agile is the only way to be productive in our fast-paced work environments. Oakwood can help! First, read these 12 simple agile principles. Watch your teams, company and organization will flourish!
12 Agile Principles
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Simplicity – the art of maximizing the amount of work not done – is essential.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change to the benefit of our customers.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment, tools, and support they need to get the job done.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information is a face-to-face conversation.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
Since 1981, Oakwood has been helping companies of all sizes, across all industries, solve their business problems. We bring world-class consultants to architect, design and deploy technology solutions to move your company forward. Our proven approach guarantees better business outcomes. With flexible engagement options, your project is delivered on-time and on budget. 11,000 satisfied clients can’t be wrong.