|Oakwood’s client was looking to leverage their investment in Office 365 and Azure to address several business challenges:|
- An outdated intranet
- Implementing a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- A mobile-friendly solution for consolidating & presenting store information to their field users
- Replacing their current corporate collaboration solution
As they had already secured the appropriate licensing, Oakwood’s client only needed a partner to help them scope and execute the tasks that would be required to complete their goals. They knew they could count on Oakwood’s deep pool of engineers with extensive knowledge of the software, technology, and licensing required to make their vision a reality. But they also came to count on our ability to understand the nature of the business challenges that lay behind that vision. By becoming their first choice advisor, Oakwood was able to deliver to the solutions that incorporated people, process, and technology in a way that enabled true digital transformation within their organization.
- VDI – Azure Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
- Intranet – SharePoint Online
- Collaboration solution – MS Teams
- Store Information app – PowerApps
This client was so satisfied with Oakwood’s solution delivery that they requested a long-term engagement for ongoing support, not just on the projects that were delivered but for advising them on their ongoing vision of digital transformation.