Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider in St. Louis & Kansas City
Microsoft is one of the top cloud service providers, with Microsoft Azure having over 29% of the cloud marketplace. In fact, customer adoption of Microsoft Azure is nearly twice the speed of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Oakwood As Your Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
With the new Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner (CSP) Program, Oakwood can provide your Azure and Office 365 licenses, giving you the flexibility and scalability your enterprise needs. Also, when used with our Managed Services, you’ll have the peace of mind that your Azure usage will be monitored and optimized by our team of in-house experts.
Benefits Of Working With Oakwood
- Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider
- Ability to provision and scale any Office 365 or MS Azure license
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have more impactful communications with Microsoft including Premium Support and deeper understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem
- No long-term Enterprise Agreements required – everything can be managed month-to-month
- Access to exclusive cost savings only available from Oakwood