In a world of instant gratification, customers expect more from the businesses they patron. That’s why you need a CRM solution that’s more than just a CRM platform. You need an all-in-one business management solution to streamline and connect business processes with customer experience. It’s the way of the future for a demanding generation of customers. Deliver the level of service and experience they deserve with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This all-in-one Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business management solution will help connect your financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions.
Manage Your Financials
- Make informed decisions: Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
- Accelerate financial close and reporting: Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
- Improve forecast accuracy: Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions. Customize reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
Automate and Secure Your Supply Chain
- Optimize inventory levels: Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
- Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages: Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Maximize Profitability: Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows.
Sell Smarter and Improve Customer Service
- Deliver value at every touch point: Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Boost sales productivity: Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
- Deliver exceptional service: Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
Keep Projects on Time and on Budget
- Stay on budget: Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Plan with precision: Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Analyze project performance: Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
Optimize Your Operations
- Manage forecasting to fulfillment: Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Run your warehousing efficiently: Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfillment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Reach optimal output levels: Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Protect Your Data and Support GDPR Compliance
- Respect your customers’ privacy: Use built-in privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default methodologies to help your business comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and enable audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
- Handle, store and transmit data securely: Move and store personal data freely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with Microsoft datacenters’ automatic encryption.
Run Your Business Anywhere
- Choose cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment: Business Central runs where you need it, in the cloud or on-premises, with the same user experience no matter how you deploy.
- Take your business on the go: The mobile version of Business Central supports both cloud and on-premise users with a consistent, modern experience across Windows, Android, or IOS devices.
Customer Success Story: 24 Hour Fitness
Just about everybody wants to get fit, but there are as many paths to fitness as there are people embarking on the journey. 24 Hour Fitness stands out in a crowded wellness industry not just for its innovative approach to fitness but for its personalized approach to member services. The company is applying data analytics to member marketing by connecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Adobe Experience Cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure to personalize marketing messages to millions of members at its 400-plus US health clubs. By connecting marketing and sales data, 24 Hour Fitness is reaching people in exciting new ways, bringing in record numbers of members, and helping more people reach their fitness goals.
It’s a tall task for any health and wellness business to keep people on track with their fitness goals. In many cases, life intervenes and fitness can get pushed to the bottom of the priority list. 24 Hour Fitness uses tech to set themselves apart from the competition by making their customers’ experience personal and engaging so they keep coming back.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Adobe Experience Cloud, we’re able to meet customers wherever they are—with the activities that they’re interested in to achieve their personal fitness goals.Jenn Galantini: Director of Acquisition Marketing | 24 Hour Fitness
Email Oakwood Systems Group today to find out more on how we can help you integrate Dynamics and other Microsoft solutions to get a leg up on the competition and ensure your customers are getting the personalized experience they deserve.